Since 2002, Olive Grove has experienced significant growth and impact across the fields of philanthropy and virtually every nonprofit mission area. We have worked with thousands of social impact leaders to advance their perspective of what’s possible, and how to accomplish it. Just a few of our hundreds of clients are listed below, and you can find a full list on our website.
We are excited to announce that after assessing the strengths we can bring to the field, Olive Grove is moving into the next chapter of advancing humanity, focusing on significant gaps and opportunities where we can add unique value — specifically:
- Working one-on-one and convening peer circles with successful, creative, passionate, and influential entrepreneurs as they begin to explore additional ways to craft their legacy beyond the business realm.
- Serving as senior advisor, coach, thought partner and facilitator to foundation and nonprofit board chairs and CEOs who are navigating significant, complex inflection points (huge growth, turnaround, founder transition, merger or collaboration, strategic shift, etc.).
- Partnering with innovative philanthropists, community leaders, and nonprofits through exploratory convenings to catalyze new experiments and explore creative solutions to shared challenges.
- Presenting, thought leadership, teaching, and facilitating exploration of any of these topics.
Please let us know if you, or someone you want to support, is engaging in any of these ways and is…
- Passionate about advancing humanity and a “Vibrant and Just Society.”
- Exceptionally curious.
- Driven to expand their current perspectives of what is possible.
- Clear that real change and paradigm shifts happen through informed risk and pushing conventional wisdom.
- Excited about the power of leveraging diverse perspectives and working in collaboration to amplify great ideas.
Contact us to learn more.
Note that as a result of our focus on these areas, we will no longer be taking on major project management clients (e.g., full service strategic planning or complex business plans), recruiting activities, or fundraising support. If your organization requires something beyond strategic counsel or innovative convenings, we are happy to refer you or partner with the right firm to meet your needs.
We look forward to embarking on the next chapter of impact with you!
What’s in a name?
We chose our firm’s name carefully to align with our guiding principles and values. We selected the image of a contemplative space in nature because we provide our clients an opportunity to step out of the fray of daily leadership demands and create space for them to reflect, reconnect with core values, and thoughtfully explore their options. Just as olive trees can live for thousands of years and still bear fruit, we focus on honoring the legacy of the generations before, and ensuring renewed productivity into the future through increased relevancy, high-impact programs, and sustainable business models. Finally, we chose a collective versus singular image because we believe the greatest strength comes from tapping into the wealth of skills, wisdom, and ideas of a broader community.
Yes, we are the people who call out the elephants in the room, and put the million dollar questions on the table. Are you ready?
Honesty is the best policy, whether it means turning down a project because it isn’t the right fit, or treating your mission as the first and last priority.
We LOVE teamwork at Olive Grove – for us, two, three, or many heads are always better than one.
Thirst for Learning
We don’t have it all figured out, who does?! But at Olive Grove we’ll never stop trying. We’re curious, and we always listen and inquire before forming recommendations.